At MyFamilyPodiatrist we have developed a regime of critical elements practised in our delivery of services to Residential Aged Care facilities.
- Best Practice methods, offering intelligent solutions and high quality of care and support for elder people
- Ensuring our aged patients are assisted to retain maximum mobility.
- Timely follow-up services and communication with carers and relatives.
- Development of trusting, reliable and supportive relationships with elder clients
- Offering the full range of podiatric services, including specialised therapies and orthotic shoes
- High emphasis in infection prevention and control
- Positive commitment to assisting the broad and diverse cross-section of elder people, who are dependent on the services and support of others for their well-being.
- Holistic services that ensure clients are referred to other relevant allied health professionals who have procedures that will enhance their quality of life.
- Home visits and extra care services for patients who have been diagnosed by our podiatrist as qualifying for this service.
- Procedures for ensuring the health and welfare of our professionals in their visits to Aged Care Facilities